Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is almost here!

So, right now I should be packing, but I am avoiding it. What better way to do that than to catch up on my blog. It has been a long time since I have last written! December has been a pretty crazy month for both me and the hubby. I think I am finally adjusting to my new job. I have my good days, and my not so good days--but all in all I am thankful that God has provided me with a job! David (after two weeks of final exams) is finally on a break, which means I get to have my husband back for a while. It is hard having your spouse in school, especially around the end of the semester. I literally didn't see him for like two weeks. He was either at school or stuck in our office studying! There was a lot of stress those two weeks--him being stressed out just makes me stressed out, but God was so good and helped David survive his tests! He did great and finished the semester strong...I am so proud of him! We have definitely enjoyed being able to spend some time together! We added a new addition to our family after a lot of consideration. We have a new puppy named Duke. He is an eight month old Boston Terrier with a great personality! I must admit, I have never really liked Boston Terriers--their buggy eyes kind of freak me out--but I guess Duke is okay. David may love him more than he loves me :) Kitty is still adjusting to not being the only pet...but him and Duke are beginning to play together. I love our little family :) Tomorrow, David and me are heading to Brewton to spend Christmas with my family! I am so excited about seeing them, and getting to spend some time with them. It is going to be great! I hope that everyone has a very BLESSED and happy Christmas with their families! May God bless you all, and may we all be thankful for why we celebrate Christmas in the first place! Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment