Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life as I know it...

Well, somehow it is already October. I must say that October is my favorite month. It just screams FALL! I love this time of the year. It might be my favorite. This month in particular is going to be full of goodness, which I am so excited about! In a few days, I turn 25! I love birthdays...particularly other people's more than my own, but I am thankful I was born--thanks Mom and Dad! I am still trying to figure out how I am already 25...weird! I always tend to reflect on how far God has brought me on my birthday. It is so awesome to see how He worked everything out, brought me through the rough times, and blessed me in SOOO many ways. My year of being 24 was amazing--I got married to the man of my dreams, had a lot of fun times with my wonderful family, gained a brand new amazing family, and moved to a new place! God is so good. I should never complain! I plan on making my 25th year of life one of purpose and joy! Next week, I get the pleasure of being in one of my best friend's weddings! I have always loved weddings, but now that I am actually married, I love them so much more! I get to travel all the way to Tennessee, where you can actually tell its Fall, and see all of my best friends! I am definitely looking forward to some girlfriend time. I feel like it is such a blessing seeing your friends get married. I am excited for my friend to know the joy of marriage. It's going to be a beautiful, fun day! I am starting my new job hopefully this week. Bye bye monotonous days! I am so looking forward to being around kids again...I miss that! I am praying that God will use me in the job He has provided me with! Anyways, October is going to be full of good times! God is good! Be blessed! Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment